Breckenridge - USA - The home of "Champagne" powder snow
Sleeps up to 10
Located right next door to Whispering Pines, this 5 bedroom/6 bathroom chalet also benefits from a fabulous location.
New for the 2003/4 season, this chalet has proved very popular, and is available all season, to groups only. Relax in the Great Room with its 20 ft vaulted ceiling and picture windows, or enjoy the games room with pool table, dart board and TV area.
N.B. Chalet Aerie is strictly non-smoking and operates as a ‘slipper chalet'.
- Full breakfast every morning
- 5 x 3-course, gourmet evening meals during a 7 day holiday
- Freshly brewed coffee after dinner
- Afternoon tea and baked goods
- Daily Housekeeping
- Courtesy shuttle service to/from the chalet to the ski area
- Use of all the chalet's amenities, including TV, Video, computer, internet access, hot tub, table tennis, pool table, board games, toiletries, bath robes and humidifiers
Spacious Living room with fireplace, gourmet kitchen, dining area, television room with pool table and dart board, shower.
Room 4: Superior, Queen bed and private bathroom.
Room 5: Standard, two twin beds plus bunk bed, private bathroom.
Room 1: Master, king bed, fireplace, TV and private bathroom.
Room 2: Junior Master, king bed, TV and private bathroom.
Room 3: Superior, Queen bed and private.