Hotel Dax - 4 Star
Lofer - Austria
Recently refurbished to a high standard, the Hotel Dax is run by the owner, Stefan Dax and his staff, and is the focal point for visitors and locals.
The Dax is situated a few minutes' walk from the lifts and the shuttle train picks up outside the hotel. With its great leisure facilities, family friendly atmosphere, good food, served in the pine wood-panelled dining room, and charming staff, the Hotel Dax is very popular with its guests.
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with an excellent choice of main course including a vegetarian option
- Daily salad buffet
- Weekly dessert and starter buffet
- Weekly Italian or Mexican evening meal
- Non-smoking dining area
- Children's disco and pizza evening
- Early meals for children available
- Welcome drink
- Daily après ski cake
- Sauna and steam-bath
- Solarium and massage (local charge)
- Health and beauty salon
- Mudbaths and haybaths (local charge)
- Tobogganing evening (small local charge)
- Calvados" Bar
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
- TV room
- Café Bistro open till midnight
- Weekly ski instructors party
- Small sound-proofed night club
- Outdoor parking
All bedrooms have private shower, WC, cable TV, radio, safe, hairdryer, baby listening service.
N.B. FAMILIES - A family suite with 4 -6 beds with a small kitchenette/lounge with sofa bed, jacuzzi-bath and two bedroom, is available on request.