Whispering Pines Chalet
Breckenridge - USA - The home of "Champagne" powder snow
Sleeps up to 16
Located in the Christie Heights area of Breckenridge, just a half mile from Peak 8, and under 1 mile from THE Main Street, Whispering Pines occupies the ideal location for a luxury chalet.
Appointed to the highest standards with all the amenities one would expect, including; bath robes, complimentary toiletries, humidifiers, internet access, satellite TV, hot tub and more. The chalet team provide gourmet meals, courtesy chauffeured shuttles to and from the ski lifts, as well as a level of service associated with owner-operated excellence. N.B. Whispering Pines Chalet is strictly non-smoking and operates as a ‘slipper chalet'
- Full breakfast every morning
- 5 x3-course, gourmet evening meals during a 7 day holiday
- Freshly brewed coffee after dinner
- Afternoon tea and baked goods
- Daily Housekeeping
- Courtesy shuttle service to/from the chalet to the ski area
- Use of all the chalet‘s amenities including TV, Video, computer/fax, internet access, hot tub, table tennis, Sony Playstation, board games, toiletries, bath robes and humidifiers
Lower Ground Floor
"Pikes Peak" Superior suite - King bed, private shower room, TV, sitting area and adjoining bunkroom. Ideal family room.
TV room, living room with fireplace, sun room, gourmet kitchen, dining room, garage with table tennis table and dart board - ski storage. "Redcloud Peak" Standard - Queen bed shared bathroom, bay window with reading bench.
Office with internet access.
"Mt. Tabeguache" Master - King bed, private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub & TV.
"Quandary Peak" Superior - Queen bed, private bathroom, TV.
"Mt.Shavano" Superior - Queen bed, private bathroom, TV.
"Maroon Bells" Standard - Queen bed shared bath.
"Huron Peak" Standard - Twin beds shared bath.
"Sunshine Peak" Standard - Twin beds shared shower.