Beaver Creek - USA - The home of "Champagne" powder snow
Located in Avon, in the heart of the Vail Valley, is ideally situated to give you easy access to the skiing in both Beaver Creek and Vail, with a free ski shuttle-bus which stops a short distance across the road.
It is just 3 minutes’ walk from the centre of Avon and close to shops, restaurants & bars. The Lodge combines the ambience of a European alpine ski chalet with North American Rocky Mountain hospitality, plus all the comforts you might expect. Each of the 9 Guest Bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. After a hard day's skiing, unwind in the patio hot tub. In the evening after a sumptuous meal prepared by the resident Chef, guests can choose between a quiet lounge, or TV Room with Cable TV, DVD, Video & CD. Internet access is also available. There is also a heated Ski & Boot room and valet ski and boot hire fitting can be pre-arranged at the Lodge.
- hot breakfast most mornings
- 6 x 3-course, evening meals with wine and coffee, during a 7 day holiday
- Afternoon tea and baked goods
- Daily Housekeeping
- Hot Tub
- TV, Video, DVD, board games
- Internet Access
- E1 - Double bed, bath/shower and WC, balcony and cable TV
- E2 - Twin beds, shower and WC, balcony
- E3 - king size bed but can also be configured as either a twin or three single beds, bath/shower and WC
- E4 - Twin beds, shower and WC
- W1 Queen sized bed, bath/shower and WC and cable TV
- W2 Queen sized bed, bath/shower and WC, balcony
- W3 Twin beds, shower and WC, balcony
- W4 Queen sized bed. shower and WC, balcony and cable TV
- W5 Queen sized bed (ground floor), shower and WC, cable TV and deck leading to hot tub
N.B. Wildfire Lodge is strictly non-smoking and operates as a ‘slipper chalet'